- Extension Mechanism
- Non-Linear Geometry Types
- RTree Spatial Indexes
- Tiles Encoding WebP
- WKT for Coordinate Reference Systems
- Tiled Gridded Coverage Data
There are two ways to run the ETS:
- If you have a GeoPackage that you want to test, go to the OGC Validation Website. From there, you can sign in (creating an account first if needed) and create a new session. Then you can select GeoPackage 1.2 from the standard list, provide your GeoPackage (by URL or as a file upload), and run the test. The tool will provide a report indicating tests that passed, failed, or were skipped.
- If you want to run the test suite locally or contribute to its development, see the GitHub Repository. There are instructions for compiling and running the tool locally.
I recommend the ETS for anyone who plans to use GeoPackage in an operational setting, particularly when interoperability with other GeoPackage implementations is desired. Produce a GeoPackage that is representative of your operational use, run it through the ETS, and make verify that it is compliant. That's all there is to it!